Friday, April 4, 2008

weekends

weekend has just past by again... and as usual me and my buddies spent a few hours with our favorite past time once again.... fishing....

I am quite new to fishing I must must admit, having grown in the middle of an island with about 50 kms. away from the nearest sea shore has not really enticed my liking for fishing as a young boy.... but working overseas and having friends who loves fishing has enticed my curiosity and eventually becomes my favorite pastime.... aside form online gaming and watching movies...

for the last two years i have been religiously spending my weekend with my fishing buddies and we have managed to have quite a food catch, though not every trip is as good as the other but being near the sea and spending a few time with your friends is always a good time...

we will continue to do so.... as long as there are fish in the sea.....

No comments: